Are you a fan of the bold and zesty flavors of Mexican cuisine? If so, get ready to experience a flavor explosion with our latest creation, the Taco Bell Chicken Burrito! This mouth-watering dish is packed with juicy chicken, flavorful rice, zesty salsa, and a blend of savory spices that will leave your taste buds begging for more. And the best part? We’re revealing the secret recipe so you can recreate this delicious dish at home! Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, our step-by-step instructions and easy-to-find ingredients make it simple to whip up a batch of these tasty burritos in no time. So why settle for boring old takeout when you can indulge in the bold and delicious flavors of our Taco Bell Chicken Burrito?
As a lover of Mexican cuisine, I have always been a fan of Taco Bell’s chicken burrito. It is packed with flavor and always hits the spot. However, I often find myself craving it when I can’t make it to a Taco Bell location. That’s why I decided to perfect the Taco Bell chicken burrito recipe at home. Not only is it more convenient, but it is also more cost effective. Here’s how you can experience the flavor explosion of a Taco Bell chicken burrito in the comfort of your own home.
Introduction to Taco Bell Chicken Burrito
The Taco Bell chicken burrito is a menu staple and for good reason. It’s a delicious combination of seasoned shredded chicken, flavorful rice, creamy beans, tangy pico de gallo, and zesty avocado ranch sauce, all wrapped up in a warm tortilla. It’s the perfect meal for any time of day, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
What makes the Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Recipe so special is the seasoning of the chicken. It’s a blend of savory and spicy flavors that elevate the dish. The avocado ranch sauce also adds a unique twist to the traditional burrito, making it stand out from other fast-food chains.
Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Ingredients
To make your own Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet of Taco Bell chicken seasoning mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of instant rice
- 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup of pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup of avocado ranch sauce
- 6 large flour tortillas
Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Recipe Step by Step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the chicken until it’s no longer pink.
- Add the Taco Bell chicken seasoning mix and 1 cup of water to the skillet and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and let the chicken simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- While the chicken is simmering, cook the instant rice according to the package instructions.
- In a small saucepan, heat the black beans over medium heat until they’re warm.
- Warm the flour tortillas in the microwave for 10/15 seconds.
- Assemble the burritos by adding a scoop of rice, a scoop of black beans, and a scoop of seasoned chicken to each tortilla.
- Top each burrito with pico de gallo and avocado ranch sauce.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll it up tightly.
- Place the burritos on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until they’re heated through.
Tips for Perfecting Your Taco Bell Chicken Burrito
To make sure your Taco Bell chicken burrito is as delicious as possible, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Use skinless chicken breasts, boneless for the best texture and flavor.
- Let the chicken simmer in the seasoning mix for at least 10 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Do not overcook the rice, or it will become mushy.
- Warm the tortillas before assembling the burritos to make them easier to roll.
- Use fresh pico de gallo and avocado ranch sauce for the best taste.
Variations of the Taco Bell Chicken Burrito
While the classic Taco Bell chicken burrito recipe is delicious, there are also some fun variations you can try:
- Swap out the avocado ranch sauce for chipotle sauce for a smoky kick.
- Add some shredded cheese to the burrito for extra creaminess.
- Use brown rice instead of instant rice for a healthier option.
- Substitute the black beans for refried beans or pinto beans.
- Top the burrito with sliced jalapenos for a spicy twist.
Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Nutrition Facts
While the Taco Bell chicken burrito is a delicious meal, it’s also important to be mindful of its nutritional value. Here are the nutrition facts for one chicken burrito:
- Calories: 510
- Fat: 16 grams
- Carbohydrates: 61 grams
- Protein: 29 grams
Why Make Your Own Taco Bell Chicken Burrito?
Making your own Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Recipe at home has several benefits. For one, it’s more cost-effective than buying it at a fast-food chain. You can also customize the ingredients to your liking and control the portion sizes. Plus, it’s a fun and delicious way to bring some Mexican-inspired flavor into your kitchen.
Frequently Asked Questions About Taco Bell Chicken Burrito
Can We use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts?
- Yes, you can use chicken thighs if you like. You need to make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Can I make the avocado ranch sauce from scratch?
- Yes, you can make the avocado ranch sauce from scratch. Here’s a recipe to try:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mash the avocado in a bowl and stir in the Greek yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Can I freeze The Burritos For Later?
- Yes, you can freeze the burritos for up to 3-months. Wrap them tightly in foil or plastic wrap and store them in a freezer-safe bag.
Chipotle Sauce Recipe
CRISPY CHICKEN BURRITO
Rotisserie Chicken Burrito Recipe
Making your own Taco Bell Chicken Burrito Recipe at home is a delicious and cost-effective way to enjoy this classic fast-food dish. By following this recipe and these tips, you can experience the flavor explosion of a Taco Bell chicken burrito in the comfort of your own home. So why not give it a try and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills?